Monday, March 01, 2010

Rebirth!

Well....welcome back after 5 years!

Quite a long time back somebody called me covetous...or rather not in that sense but definitely I desire few things very passionately which are not in my control. At that point of time, I was a little bit offended by that but now as as I look back at things and myself over the years; I will have to agree to it more or less.

Why this point all of a sudden? I was searching for an answer as to why did I start this blog? And if I started it with all that enthusiasm and tempo, why I didn't continue the blog? And so I came to this point, I so desired to posses a blog, to write something good, something worthwhile which my friends would appreciate and like. I was inspired by my friends, seniors and acquaintances around me who regularly blogged and had a good following of their blogging skills! So it came down to that!

But after a post or two I lost it! I lost the enthusiasm, the dedication it required to keep a blog running. I just stopped it. But after almost five years I am here again, starting afresh with the blog and what I have learned and experienced is you have to blog for yourself and not for others to keep the thing going.

And it is just not about blogging that proves I am covetous. It is a self realization thing. It is a thing I have accepted to myself and agreed to live with it because for all the things in the world it is not that bad a habit at all! If you covet for things which are under your control as in you can achieve them if you put in required hard work, passion, dedication etc. it pushes you towards achieving it. But yeah definitely if you go by the proper meaning of coveting i.e. excessive desire for possession of things owned by other people than it can be really painful. But, thankfully I feel I have grown out of that thing and I covet for things which are within my reach!

So, I guess I have got my answer and with that I have rejuvenated my blog which this time I really hope to keep it chugging!

Keep coveting but yeah in a good way ;)

P.S : This revisit to the blog world is again inspired from another blog but yeah in a different sense! :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Romila said...

Welcome back! :)

I never knew you were labelled 'covetous' once and I don't even know if it was truly so!

SO, all I know here is - you write for yourself :) And, your style has changed a lot from the last time, no? ;)

2:27 pm, March 03, 2010  
Blogger Shanu said...

ahaan!
yeah yeah ...all part and parcel of kgp life ;)

yep i want to write for myself!
and style has changed from last time! I guess 5 years is a long long time so obviously it will change! but yeah! it has changed for the good or bad? or re-framing it..how has it changed?

12:49 am, March 04, 2010  
Blogger Vijay Kumar Dixit said...

You seem to be the Sid(Ref Akshay Khanna, DCH) of the group !

5:17 pm, February 14, 2011  
Blogger Shanu said...

well... quite a strange comparison! please elaborate sir!

5:23 pm, February 14, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home